My husband has been asking for these pumpkin bars for quite some time now, and they did not disappoint.
These pumpkin bars we such a hit, my husband didn’t want me to make the cream cheese frosting for the top… even though I think they’d be better with the frosting.
This pumpkin bars recipe is so easy, a four-year-old can make it. Check out the video.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Bars
- 1 2/3 cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 15-ounce can of pumpkin
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
Recipe for Pumpkin Bars
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the sugar, eggs, and oil.
- Add the pumpkin.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda to the mixture.
- Spread the batter in a 13 x 10 baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- After cooling, cut into squares… or bars.