After baking some banana bread for my husband, he gave us a special request.
Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies… but we already made those.
So how about some of the best, soft peanut butter cookies?
That’s what we made, and of course, you can watch us make them here.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH US MAKE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Best Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Best Peanut Butter Cookies Ingredients
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar (light or dark… I really don’t know the difference)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
Best Peanut Butter Cookies Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or use a non-stick spray.
- Add the ingredients into a mixer in the order they are listed.
- Use a small cookie scooper to put on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of the balls.
- Use the bottom of a cup to smash them down a bit so they are no longer balls.
- You can use a fork to create the popular criss-cross pattern on the cookies, if you want. (This time, we did not.)
- Bake for about eight minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!