If you’re looking for a great recipe for cheesecake, this is it. My sister is a big fan of these mini-cheesecakes… so much so, she co-hosted an episode of Baking with Bunny. In the episode, my sister and 4-year-old daughter made 12 mini-cheesecakes. Check it out below!
This is what you’ll need to make 12-18 mini-cheesecakes:
- 1 cup of crushed up graham crackers
- 3/4 cup of sugar, 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 3 8-ounce packages of softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon on vanilla
- 3 eggs
- strawberry glaze
This is the mini-cheesecake recipe:
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 3 tablespoons of butter until it’s blended.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the paper-lined muffin cups.
- Beat the cream cheese, 3/4 cup of sugar, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla until it’s blended.
- Add the three eggs.
- Pour the mixture over the crusts.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate for two hours.
- Put the strawberry glaze and strawberries on top.
[bctt tweet=”If you’re looking for a great #recipe for #cheesecake, this is it.” username=”@MediaMaven_CN”]
Don’t like strawberries? You can substitute strawberry cheesecake for a different topping. Try whipped cream, blueberries, lemon zest, or even chocolate!
I hope you like this recipe!