After searching to find the Miss USA pageant (thanks a lot big mouth Donald), I found it. First of all, I was expecting more than the usual for the final question. I feel like every other contestant was a lawyer or is in law school, so these girls would probably do well. But, OMG – two of them totally stumbled and couldn’t even answer the questions! I feel so bad for them… but that’s the name of the game I guess. But, the final question is always fun to answer. So here I go… in one sentence (because no one likes a rambler right?!)
1. The Confederate flag, excessive force of police, gay marriage = hot button issues. What’s next to tackle?
- BULLYING THAT LEADS TO OTHER CRIMES AND EVEN SUICIDE
2. Last year, CEOs in the US made 300x more than the average worker’s salary. Should the government impose boundaries on their salaries?
- NO, THE GOVERNMENT SHOULDN’T, BUT DAMN CEOs – SHARE A LITTLE WITH THE LITTLE PEOPLE!
3. Recently comedian Jerry Seinfeld spoke out about political correctness in our culture. Is it hurting or helping?
- HURTING – PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BEING OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING AND FOCUS ON WHAT REALLY MATTERS
4. The U.S. has agreed to reopen it’s embassy in Cuba. Positive or negative?
- POSITIVE, IF WE MOVE FORWARD IN A POSITIVE WAY AND TOWARDS CHANGING THE PAST
5. What would you do to improve race relations in the US?
- HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS AND NOT BASED ON GENERALIZATION
6. Which American woman would you like to see on the $10 dollar bill and why?
- ELIZABETH CADY STANTON