Vodka and ginger beer in a copper mug is known as a Moscow Mule.
Except for the vodka, Moscow Mule is as American as it gets.
The reason the drink is served in copper mugs is because copper, being a good conductor of heat, makes it cooler and more refreshing to drink as opposed to drinking from a regular glass.
To really perfect this recipe, I suggest buying this set of four Moscow Mule Copper Mugs on Amazon with straws and a jigger for just $32. If you want a mug branded with the Tito’s logo as shown below, click here.
Classic Moscow Mule Cocktail Recipe with Tito’s
Classic Moscow Mule Cocktail Ingredients
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka – 1 and ½ ounces
- Ginger Beer – ½ cup (If you are not comfortable with the strong flavor of ginger beer, feel free to replace it with ginger ale, which is milder.)
- Lime Juice – ½ ounce, freshly squeezed
- Copper Mug – 1
- Lime Wedge – 1
- Ice – Lots of it
Classic Moscow Mule Cocktail Directions
- Mix all the ingredients in the copper mug and stir it once.
- Add ice to it and stick the lime wedge on the edge of the mug.
For the most popular recipe here, butter cake just like the one you order at CPK, click here.
Take a picture of you in a cheers pose and send it to me on Instagram at @ChristinaAllDay.