The synonymy of cookies and Christmas is the most common notion all over the world.
However, cookies are the in-thing for all seasons and festivities year-round.
A glass of cold milk and cookies is the ultimate comfort food that has won the hearts of millions.
One of the most common cookies’ recipes that are thoroughly enjoyed worldwide is the Nestle Toll House cookie recipe. (These cookies are so good!)
Nestle Toll House Cookie Recipe
Nestle Toll House Cookie Recipe Preparation Time
Nestle Toll House Cookie Recipe Ingredients
To prepare a batch of five dozen cookies, the below ingredients are required:
- All-purpose flour – 2 ¼ cups
- Baking Soda – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Softened Butter – 1 cup or 2 sticks
- Granulated Sugar – ¾ cup
- Brown Sugar Packed – ¾ cup
- Vanilla Extract – 1 teaspoon
- Large Eggs – 2
- Chocolate Morsels, semi-sweet from Nestle Toll House – 2 cups or 12 ounces
- Chopped Nuts – 1 Cup (These are optional!)
Nestle Toll House Cookie Recipe Directions
- The oven should be pre-heated to a temperature of 375° F
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt
- In another container, beat the granulated and brown sugars, vanilla, and butter
- Add eggs – one after another – in the beaten mixture of sugar, butter, and vanilla
- Now, add the beaten mixture with eggs to the flour, soda, and salt
- Beat all the ingredients thoroughly while slowly adding the nuts and morsels by stirring (if you’re using those optional ingredients)
- Make the desired cookie shape with the prepared dough and bake them for about 11 minutes on ungreased baking sheets
- Cool the cookies on the baking sheet for two minutes before removing them to the rack to cool and before serving
For the most popular recipe on Christina All Day, click here.