Fish is an excellent source of protein and you can cook many authentic dishes from them.
Petrale Sole is the perfect meal that you can cook in a jiffy.
Winter is the best time to enjoy this delicious Pacific fish!
Petrale Sole Recipe
This Petrale Sole recipe preparation time is 20 minutes total – 5 minutes of preparation time and 15-20 minutes of cooking.
Petrale Sole Ingredients
- Petrale sole fish fillets
- Finely chopped shallots
- Chopped chives
- Kosher salt
- Freshly crushed black pepper
- Lemon wedges
Petrale Sole Recipe (with Alcohol)
- White wine
Petrale Sole Recipe (with Garnishing)
- Fresh herbs of your choice – you can use fresh leaves of Thyme, Rosemary, Parsley, Coriander
Petrale Sole Directions
- Pat dry the fillets properly.
- Sprinkle kosher salt and black pepper over them.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of unsalted butter in a skillet.
- Put fillets over it one by one.
- Cook on medium-low heat both sides properly. It cooks really fast so be attentive.
- Remove from the skillet and put it in the pre-warmed oven.
- Take another pan. Heat 4 Tbsp of butter in it.
- Put chopped shallots and chives into it.
- Sauté till mushy.
- Add ¼ cup of white wine, salt, and pepper to it.
- Take out the cooked fish fillet.
- Pour the sauce over it.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and fresh lemon juice.
- Serve hot.
Petrale Sole (Alternative Directions)
- You can coat the fish with a mixture of all-purpose flour, lemon wedges, salt, and pepper. Deep fry the fillet and serve hot.
- Alternatively, cook veggies of your choice in 2 cups of water. Set aside the broth. Cook the fish fillets in this broth. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and herbs of your choice. Serve hot with the veggies.
For the most popular recipe on Christina All Day, click here.