Downtown West Palm Beach is a pretty cool place. There are a variety of things to do – from intercoastal boat rides, to live shows, shopping, and of course, eating.
Clematis Street offers a lot of places to eat, drink, and be merry.
The purpose of this blog post is to share some great options for all palates in one place.
The Best Restaurants on Clematis Street in West Palm Beach
A little piece of New York in Florida with a dash of Italy, Hullabaloo is a trendy yet quaint gastropub serving primarily Italian food. I was here not too long ago with a couple of fellow marketing agency owners and the service was amazing. (Thanks Meno!)
- Site: http://sub-culture.org/hullabaloo/
- Address: 517 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Field of Greens
This is a local franchise primarily serving juices, smoothies, and desserts along with breakfast, wraps, and salads. So, if you’re a health nut in a hurry, this is your spot!
- Site: http://www.fieldofgreensonline.com/
- Address: 412 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Kapow Noodle Bar
As the name suggests, this place specializes in Asian cuisine, primarily noodles. Cocktails are also served which makes this location a fun one for people downtown. You can also eat at Kapow Noodle Bar in Boca Raton at Mizner Park.
- Site: https://kapownoodlebar.com/
- Address: 519 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
This is known as one of the best Mediterranean kitchens in the area.
- Site: https://anzo.com/
- Address: 330 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Pizza is my favorite, so of course, this had to make the list! The local pizzeria of the area, Clematis Pizza, serves yummy, New York style pies.
- Site: http://clematispizza.com/
- Address: 523 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Kabuki Sushi Thai Tapas
I’m not a fan of sushi but I know many people are, so in an attempt to be well-rounded with this post I need to include Kabuki Sushi Thai Tapas – said to provide the best sushi in the area.
- Site: https://www.kabukiwpb.com/
- Address: 308 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
This is one of a few locations… and another restaurant I recently lunched at with another public relations professional. If you are looking for authentic Italian cuisine with a dash of the modern spur, Lynora’s is it! It’s a perfect combination of chic in a chilled-out space.
- Site: https://www.lynoras.com/
- Address: 207 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Dr. Limon Ceviche Bar
Yes! There is South American cuisine on Clematis Street. Dr. Limon includes Latin, Spanish, and Peruvian recipes – to name a few. Healthy food options are also available in the menu.
- Site: https://doctorlimon.com/dr-limon-ceviche-bar-west-palm-beach/
- Address: 533 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Pistache French Bistro
A list of restaurants should include French cuisine, don’t you think? This restaurant undoubtedly serves the best French food in the area and is famous for its digs of classic French dishes in a hip and modern style.
- Site: https://www.pistachewpb.com/
- Address: 101 N Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Duffy’s Sports Grill
Some people like a good chain restaurant with a great atmosphere. Personally, I’m a big fan of Duffy’s. A must include in a list of restaurants in any American city should be a sports bar. The huge TVs, a great pub menu, and day-long happy hours are more than enough to keep you entertained.
- Site: https://www.duffysmvp.com/
- Address: 225 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
E.R. Bradley’s Saloon
This one has a great view of the intercoastal. If you are looking for a quiet drink away from the roar and rush, E.R. Bradley’s Saloon is your spot. This tavern is not only a late-night joint but is also an open-air one. It serves breakfast as well.
- Site: https://www.erbradleys.com/
- Address: 104 N Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
An area, which has popular bars and taverns, must be well balanced with coffee shops as well. This place serves one of the best coffees in the area. Along with serving coffee, it also spoons out lunch and light breakfast along with some varieties of beer. It’s so popular, many other Subculture Coffee locations are popping up across South Florida.
- Site: https://subculturecoffee.com/
- Address: 509 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
This is a Middle Eastern restaurant that hosts hookahs and belly dancing on the weekends.
- Site: http://www.leilawpb.com/
- Address: 120 S Dixie Hwy#101, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Can you tell Italian is my favorite? This is another famous Italian house on Clematis Street. The all-white décor exudes a sleek and stylish vibe that seems to be quite popular the crowd from the courthouse.
- Site: http://restaurantsantucci.com/
- Address: 610 Clematis St #1, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Keese’s Simply Delicious
Mediterranean and Greek cuisine are also available downtown. This place serves good Greek food as well as other Mediterranean dishes, including lots of veggie options too.
- Site: https://keeses.com/
- Address: 540 Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
For everything and more about what’s going on in downtown West Palm Beach, check out Aaron Wormus, also known as A Guy on Clematis.