I love caramel and chocolate, so when my kids wanted to bake something, and the request from my son was brownies, we threw in some caramel. (I love just about all brownie recipes, especially fudgy brownies.)
This recipe is supposed to be made with Sugar Daddies, but our Publix didn’t have any the day we made these, so we bought caramels instead. This is the first time we made them, and it was a success!
But first, I’m sharing my absolute favorite non-stick baking pan for brownies. This bakes them and cuts them perfectly. You can get it on Amazon for $18 by clicking here.
Sugar Daddy Brownies Recipe
To watch us make them, watch the video below. For the full recipe, keep scrolling!
Sugar Daddy Brownies Ingredients
- 1 1/4 cups of sugar
- 5 tablespoons of salted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup of condensed milk
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 handful of chopped up caramel
Sugar Daddy Brownies Directions
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Mix all of the ingredients in the order listed above at room temperature.
- Spread the mix into a prepared pan. (I use 9×11.)
- Bake it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before serving.
This homemade brownie is great the next day too!
What are your favorite recipes for brownies? I think the next time I’m going to make on my list is Tahiti blondies. I’ve already tried brownies with black beans, edgeless brownies, a peanut butter brownie for my husband, some with dark chocolate chips, and a smushed-up little Debbie brownie, and some made with Hershey’s cocoa.
What indulgent recipes with different flavors should I dive into next? Find me on Instagram at @ChristinaAllDay and let me know.
For the most popular recipe on this blog, butter cake like you’d order at California Pizza Kitchen, click here. If you like this post, I suggest checking out my recipe for banana bread. It’s my favorite!