Sprouts is open in Wellington!
I don’t think anyone was more excited to visit than my husband. (He’s a huge foodie.)
So, what did we get?
We stocked up on some fresh produce, some chicken and pork from the butcher shop, the kids found some candy in the bulk food section, and of course, some freshly baked cinnamon rolls.
We went on the first Saturday it was open, just three days after the grand opening… and it was packed! This place is already a hit!
Want to see what it’s all about? I’m giving away a $25 gift card to a lucky blog post reader to shop at the Wellington Sprouts! Scroll down to enter!
Sprouts in Wellington is open every day from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Here, you can enjoy a complete grocery store offering fresh, natural, and organic products at great prices with
- fresh produce at the center of the store,
- fresh meat and seafood at The Butcher Shop and The Fish Market,
- a full-service deli with convenient and high-quality prepared foods,
- bulk foods where you can purchase as little as you need or as much as you want,
- an extensive selection of vitamins and supplements, dairy, bakery, beer, and wine,
- and much, much more!
Curious about a product? Ask one of the friendly team members at Sprouts who can help you.
To save on everything at Sprouts all week long, make sure you read this blog post.