The West Palm Beach area is a bucket-list destination for many reasons. I’m lucky enough to live here, but that doesn’t mean I don’t staycation here every once in a while.
I’ve stayed at some of the best hotels in the Palm Beaches. Some are listed here. Now, I want you to enjoy South Florida like my family and I do.
FREE Nights at 9 West Palm Beach Hotels
With the help of Discover The Palm Beaches, I’m sharing the annual, highly anticipated “Free Nights” promotion for Summer 2019 at West Palm Beach hotels.
For a limited time, these nice resorts offer the perfect mix of luxe and kid-approved – with prices starting at $115 per night… and some FREE nigh promotions as well!
The following hotels and resorts are offering free-night promotions this summer, with an extra night added at no additional cost to a multi-night stay.
1. Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn — West Palm Beach, Florida
A part of West Palm Beach’s history for 50 years, this classic Florida hotel has hosted Elvis and Marilyn Monroe. How cool is that?!
Conveniently located across the street from the Palm Beach Outlets, this hotel features a tropical pool and courtyard, gazebo, waterfall, and meditation garden.
- Free Night Across from Palm Beach Outlets: Stay three nights at the hotel’s regular rate and the fourth night is free. This deal is available from May 1st – September 30th, 2019. To book, call (561) 683-8810, ext. 452.
2. The Brazilian Court Hotel – Palm Beach, Florida
Just steps from the iconic Worth Avenue and the Atlantic Ocean, The Brazilian Court is a historic landmark infused with ’20s glamour.
Guests can savor the cuisine of internationally an acclaimed chef, enjoy pampering at the Frederic Fekkai Salon, or relax by the secluded pool.
- An Extra Night in Palm Beach Boutique Luxury: Stay two nights, and the third night is free, or stay three nights, and the fourth night is free. This deal is available from May 1st – September 30th, 2019. When booking, savings are included in the rate. To book, call (561) 655-7740.
3. The Breakers – Palm Beach, Florida
Once you stay, you’ll understand why this was the spot of Sofia Vergara’s wedding. And once you start saving, you’ll want to stay longer.
Founded on the sands of Palm Beach in 1896, The Breakers is known for its gracious staff and seaside glamour.
Amenities geared to families include a 6,100-square-foot family entertainment center and interactive playground, Camp Breakers for kids ages 3 years old – 12 years old, poolside bungalows for daytime rental, and a roster of daily activities designed for guests of all ages.
Guests also receive complimentary daily benefits-including free daily breakfast, kids’ menu meals for ages 12 and under, unlimited golf, and more.
(Okay, I may need to take advantage of this one!)
- Sixth Night Free: Sixth night free when you stay six consecutive nights in a Premium Guest Room category or higher. This deal is available May 1st – September 30th, 2019, but some restrictions may apply. This offer is combinable with the Complimentary Daily Benefits, including free daily breakfast and much more. To book, visit www.TheBreakers.com.
4. The Colony – Palm Beach, Florida
Long reigned as Palm Beach’s preferred boutique hotel, this upscale AAA Four Diamond property is a short stroll from the beach and famous Worth Avenue stores and restaurants.
I’m a tad obsessed with the decor in this place.
Founded in 1947, The Colony mixes British Colonial architecture with modern amenities to produce a more intimate vibe.
The property’s two-bedroom villas are complete with full kitchens and private pool areas.
- Free Night in Historic, Boutique Hotel: Stay two nights, and the third night is free. This deal is available from April 16th – September 30th, 2019, but some restrictions may apply. To book, call (561) 655-5430.
5. Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa – Manalapan, Florida
Situated on a secluded private beach on seven acres of the Atlantic coast with breathtaking ocean views and lush tropical gardens, the AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa was recognized as Florida’s top resort in 2015 and 2016 for the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards.
I’ve never been here, but would love to visit soon because I’ve heard such great things!
After being greeted with a glass of champagne upon check-in, guests are escorted to spacious accommodations designed by Jonathan Adler featuring private balconies with hanging chairs to enjoy ocean views.
The resort’s many amenities include the Forbes FiveStar, award-winning 42,000 square foot Eau Spa, three Har-Tru tennis courts, two oceanfront pools, a fitness center, and exciting kids and teens programs.
- Third Night Free: Enjoy one complimentary night when you stay three or more nights from June 1st – September 30th, 2019. To book, call (561)533-6000.
6. Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach – Palm Beach, Florida
As Palm Beach Island’s only Five-Star, Five-Diamond resort, this intimate oceanfront paradise
combines the allure of Palm Beach with the easygoing pace of the water.
Recently unveiling an incredible renovation inspired by Palm Beach’s relaxed yet glamorous resort style, the property features luxury accommodations with seaside views to produce the ultimate Florida vacation.
- More Time Experiencing the Best of Palm Beach: Stay three nights at the resort’s regular rate and stay the fourth night free. This deal is available from May 1st – November 20th, 2019, but restriction dates may apply. To book, call (561) 582-2800.
7. Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach – West Palm Beach, Florida
Rooms at this family-friendly hotel, which is conveniently located adjacent to I-95 and steps from
the Palm Beach Outlets, include separate living rooms, full kitchenettes, full-size refrigerator,
dishwasher, two burner cook-top range, and two 42″ LCD TVs.
Like, you could live here!
Guests can enjoy a heated outdoor pool and a free bike-share program.
- Fourth Night Free: Stay three nights at regular rates, and the fourth night is free. This deal is available May 1st – September 30th, 2019, based on availability. To book, call (561) 472-7000, ext. 723.
8. PGA National Resort & Spa – Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
This AAA Four Diamond resort not only has a 28-year legacy of hosting prestigious golf events including the PGA TOUR’s Honda Classic and the Ryder Cup but also offers guests a world-class spa, state-of-the-art sports and racquet club along with an outstanding array of gourmet dining experiences.
- Extra Night for Spa and Golf: Stay two nights, and the third night is free. This deal is available May 1st – September 30th, 2019. To book, visit pgaresort.com and use the promo code DIS3FR.
9. Seagate Hotel & Spa – Delray Beach, Florida
Stay calm, cool, and comfortable at this premier beachfront getaway in Delray Beach.
Born from the distinguished Seagate heritage of hospitality, experience the luxury of a resort with the intimacy of a retreat, where island ease meets urban chic, and the ocean soothes you as the city stirs you.
Enjoy a full-service spa, six unique dining venues, a poolside paradise and luxury amenities.
While you’re in Delray Beach, check out this food tour. It was a blast!
- Fourth Night Free: Stay three nights at the resort’s regular rate and stay the fourth night free. This deal is available from May 1st – September 30th, 2019. To book use promo code, STAY4 or call (561) 655-4825.