I love visiting places like Mizner Park in Boca Raton. It’s just a vibe! Whether you’re shopping, eating, or there for the entertainment – it’s a great place to hang out… and it just got better.
My friend and fellow TV reporter Stephanie Tsoflias is the Executive Director of The Studio at Mizner Park.
The Studio at Mizner Park is Open!
The Studio at Mizner Park is located at 201 Plaza Real – right above Yard House. It just opened in November and brings new arts and entertainment venue to Downtown Boca Raton.
The Studio at Mizner Park has three different rooms to entertain and imagine, live shows, weddings, corporate parties, soirées, business meetings, and more
First, there is a 3,750-square-foot flexible theater that seats nearly 300 people. It also comes with a 30’ x 32’ stage, sophisticated sound and lighting, and an in-house production team (which is super impressive to me).
The behind-the-scenes spaces include the VIP Green Room and two luxurious dressing rooms. No doubt the Real Housewives will love this when they visit. No lower level for them. (If you know, you know.)
The venue’s South Room is a 4,575-square-foot multi-purpose space that can transform into a banquet or party room for up to 200. There is also an exhibition space and a secondary performance venue with a 300-person capacity.
Then, there is the Gallery that welcomes guests to the second-level spaces with a 4,775 square-foot lounge including a full bar and outdoor terrace with views of Mizner Park.
The catering kitchen is fully equipped to accommodate The Studio’s exclusive in-house caterer, Boca Raton-based Potions in Motion.
What’s Happening at The Studio
The Studio will kick off the holidays with a diverse and energetic schedule of headliners including:
Open House at The Studio
- Friday, December 16 from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Celebrate the grand opening of The Studio with a DJ, holiday beverages and light bites, and a tour of the spaces. All ages are welcome.
- Friday evening tickets: $10 admission for adults and $5 admission for children; drinks and bites are included
Holiday Extravaganza at The Studio
- Saturday, December 17 from 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Ring in the holiday season with holiday baking, crafts, treats, and holiday sing-a-longs by Jeff Kaye and Krescendo.
- Tickets: $15 for adults and $10 for kids; all-day access
An Evening with Celebrity Housewives
- Saturday, December 17 from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- featuring Ramona Singer, Margaret Josephs, and Marysol Patton
- VIP Cocktail Reception and Meet and Greet at 7 pm; Tickets are $99
- Panel and Q&A at 8 pm; Tickets are $69-$99
Sean Green Dance Factory
- Sunday, December 18 at 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Sean Green is an internationally known choreographer who has traveled worldwide to share his knowledge of dance through workshops. He is currently a choreographer for the Miami Heat dancers, a judge for the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders, and a founder of the Out of the Box dance intensives in West Palm Beach.
- 10:30 a.m. is the Tik Tok Hip Hop Dance Party for kids ages 5-12
- $55 per person; snacks and drinks included
- 1 p.m. is Girl’s Night Out
- $75 per person; champagne and small bites included
My Italian Broadway Christmas
- Friday, December 23rd
- Kick off the holidays with world-renowned and award-winning jazz-pop vocalist, songwriter, entertainer, recording artist, and Carnegie Hall headliner Anthony Nunziata as he serenades and transports you with his soaring tenor voice singing timeless songs from the Italian, Broadway, and Holiday repertoires.
- Tickets are $39-$49
Sarge the Comedian
- December 24 – January 1
- Sarge delights audiences with humor that resonates with audiences of all ages. And he is much more than a comedian – – Sarge is a self-taught piano savant, an author, and a motivational speaker.
- December 24 at 8 p.m.
- December 25 at 1 p.m.
- December 30 at 8 p.m.
- December 31 at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- January 1 at TBD
- Tickets are $49 – $78
Rock and Roll Playhouse
- January 22, February 12 & March 19, 2023
- The Rock and Roll Playhouse performs songs created by the most iconic musicians in rock history. The Rock and Roll Playhouse band offers its core audience of families with children aged 1-7, games, movement, stories, and most importantly an opportunity to rock out.
- January 22 – The Sounds of Grateful Dead
- February 12 – The Sounds of Stevie Wonder
- March 19 – The Sounds of Bob Marley
- Tickets are $17.50, $20.00 at the door
To view the full calendar of events, click here.
To purchase tickets to any of these events, click here.